Sunday, November 02, 2008

Oh Biden...

It's two days until the election. I read a lot about politics. I just found this out:
When [Biden] was running for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination back in 1987, someone in the audience asked him what law school he attended and how well he did.

Flashing his special phony smile, Biden said, "I think I have a much higher IQ than you do." He added, "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship" and "ended up in the top half" of the class.

But Biden did not have a full academic scholarship. Newsweek reported: "He went on a half scholarship based on need. He didn't finish in the 'top half' of his class. He was 76th out of 85."
You think if there was a similar story about Sarah Palin that we'd have already heard about it? Yeah.

No comments: