Thursday, March 19, 2009

Protest update

Apparently the demise of George W. Bush's presidency doesn't meant that the radical left can't still think of reasons to protest. Walking home tonight I encountered the following protest/jamboree at Dupont Circle:


I wasn't sure what they were protesting -- their chants seemed drowned out by the music they were playing -- but I think it had something to do with war or education, or possibly both. It's just for occasions such as this that I try to take my digital camera with me everywhere. Inevitably Che Guevara was in attendance:


Meanwhile, in one of the most dangerous cities in America we had the following police presence:


Absurd in every respect.

Update: Also noticed that Code Pink is jumping on the AIG protest bandwagon in their quest to remain relevant in the post-Bush era.

No comments: