Saturday, March 27, 2010

Casa Obama

Here's a scene from DC which I'm guessing you don't find in many other parts of the country. It's a house only a few minutes away from where I live which I have dubbed "Casa Obama."

Of the eleven flags outside the house, I count three which are actual U.S. flags, one United Nations flag (roof) six featuring either an image of President Obama or his campaign logo, and another one with the Democratic Party donkey.


Note in this picture below the two which at first glance are U.S. flags but actually feature Obama's likeness where the stars should be:


Whoever lives here is plainly no more representative of Obama supporters than is someone at a protest waving around imagery of President Obama as Hitler while ranting about a birth certificate an accurate symbol of the Tea Party movement. I wish the media would keep that in mind.

No comments: