Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stewart/Colbert rally

Yeah, I went -- for about 15 minutes. It was insanely crowded and I couldn't really see or hear anything. Plus I had more important things to attend to. It was pretty much as I expected, with most people not overtly political, and signs split between the "I disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler" variety and leftist messages criticizing Fox News, "teabaggers", etc., with a bit more of the former than the latter.

Here are some of the pics I took:

Gross.

The Rhythm Worker's Union -- this is the third time I have run into these guys!

Anti-Fox News sentiment

Typical scene

Another anti-Fox News sign. The reverse side suggested that people who don't like government should move to Somalia.

It was crowded. Typical scene.

One of the more clever signs I saw. The guy actually was dressed like Hitler.

Tea Party has no brains, Republicans have no heart and...Democrats lack courage? Oh come on, they fell on their swords for Obamacare.


No comments: