Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Recommended reading

  • From a global perspective, most Americans are part of the 1 percent. And you know what? The other 99% aren't poor because we're rich.
  • This article just says it all. Again, why should government be any bigger than is absolutely necessary given the superior performance of the private sector?

No comments: