Real man of genius Sen. Tom Carper
- Scott Grannis posts some thoughts from his recent visit to Argentina.
- Paul Krugman is wrong about austerity in the UK and Ireland. Juan Carlos Hidalgo, meanwhile, take a closer look at austerity in Italy, the UK, France and Greece.
- Speaking of Europe, meet Anders Borg, Sweden's anti-Keynesian finance minister. Here is the transcript from a presentation Borg gave a few weeks ago at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, and here's a column that Robert Samuelson wrote based on Borg's comments.
- Warren Meyers examines budget politics and compromise.
- Dodd-Frank, the gift that keeps on giving.